Saturday, 26 April 2014

Coconut oil

I was first introduced to coconut oil about a year ago, and I have used it everyday since, it has so many uses and is a perfect alternative to expensive, chemical based skincare. 

The uses of coconut oil are endless but it ranges from: cooking, health and a great moisturiser! Not only that but it is 100% natural and 100% flipping amazing! 

Ok so here are 10 uses: 

1. A super organic and protein full cooking oil that is an amazing alternative to olive/subflower oil. 

2. Great to moisturise the face and body with on wet skin.

3. Treats keratosis Pilaris ( the red, patchy  bumps a lot of people get on the back of their arms)

4. An amazing hair mask to deeply nourish and moisturise. 

5. Eye makeup remover ( great for sensitive or dry skin)

6. Can be rubbed on the lips as a natural chap stick. 

7. Soothes eczema.


8. Can be rubbed onto wet ends of hair to deeply nourish split ends.

9. Can be used as a deodorant (strange but true) 

10. Rubbed on cuticles to make nails grow. 



Hope I enlightened your knowlage of coconut oil (how cheesier could I have possibly said that?) anyway toodle pip! 

Victoria x 

No comments:

Post a Comment