Thursday, 24 April 2014

Starting out!

Hi, my name is Victoria and I am soon to be 14. I have always wanted to start a blog and I am passionate about  photography, style, fitness, food, beauty and happiness.
 
This photo is of me(on the left)and my life long friend Chloe (on the right)




Here are 10 random facts about me...

1. I was born in the year of the millennium 
2. I looovveee animals and i have a cat called Willow
3. I have the most amazing family and friends whom i could not live without
4. I have a obsession with Pastel colours 
5. My favourite fruits are blueberries 
6. I love being outside (when it is sunny, which is rare for London)
7. I love music (who doesn't?) and i dance around my room to Beyonce like a looney
8. When i am older i REALLY want a career in interior design or any spacial design
9. I am a people person, and i love socialising
10. I go to a saturday performing arts club which i enjoy massively



So... yeah thats just a little intro to myself and what i might blog about i know i probably will be the only per on reading this blog... but enjoy ! 

Victoria x

No comments:

Post a Comment